Do you know someone in the Pensacola or surrounding area that is going through a hard time?
Someone who loves their pet, but medical or family expenses have put their care on hold and subsequently have fallen behind?
We understand how this can happen and we want to help.
Once a month, we will have one family's pet examined, vaccinated against rabies and canine or feline distemper viruses, given 6 months of Heartgard Plus, and started on Hill's Healthy Advantage food, for free. ($137.00 Value!)
- You can only nominate a family in need, not yourself.
This family will be kept anonymous and only the pet in need's picture and name will be used.
Example: Family A: This family has had medical bills that have put "Fido's" care on hold. Please vote for "Fido."
- Family must live in Pensacola Area.
- Entries will be closed on the 15th of every month.
- The same family can be nominated once a month until they win.
- The top 5 families will be chosen by the veterinary staff and posted on our website 2 to 3 days after the 15th for public vote.
- The previous winning pet cannot win or be nominated again, but another pet from the same household may be entered.
- Winners will be announced on the 1st Monday of every month.
- Voters can vote daily until 11:30 p.m. the night before the 1st.
Good luck to the nominated and thank you for your support!